- Direct and execute internal and external promotions in collaboration with digital and social media marketing.
- Develop online marketing strategies including social media, broadcast radio, iHeartRADIO and maintain alliances with iHeartMEDIA partners to grow digital audience and increase user engagement.
- Create, schedule and manage radio station on-site, promotions, remote broadcasts and events with programming and sales leadership.
- Represent the brands by interfacing with clients, businesses and listeners.
- Create client advertisements for digital websites.
- Innovate ways to use iHeartMEDIA digital assets to grow radio station ratings.
- Create website images for promotions and sales brand marketing. .
- Analyze metrics to shape strategy for digital assets.
- Monitor and report weekly metrics, usage and value of ongoing promotions.
- Track and communicate areas of improvement and change.
- Create and program brand appropriate content to drive digital audience and user engagement.
- Work with the Senior VP of Programming, Program Directors, Senior VP Of Sales and Local Sales Manager to strategize the most effective use of on-air inventory to grow digital audience and revenue.
- Extend and maximize social media surrounding radio station brands.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 9/14/2015
Closing Date: 10/14/2015
City: NEW CASTLE – 19720
Experience: A minimum of 1 year professional media promotions experience including social media and digital content direction.
- Promotions and digital content experience with electronic media and/or broadcast media is a plus.
- Highly organized, self-starter with the ability to work independently and swiftly.
- Knowledge and experience with graphics and online video editing.
- Highly collaborative with excellent verbal, written and communication skills.
- Creative thinker to strategize and develop new ways to deliver content.
- Knowledge of demography and the connection with local, national current events including pop culture and politics.
- Have a healthy addiction to the Internet.
Contact Dr. Griffin for more information.